loadbang is pleased to announce the 7th Annual Commission Competition!
|loadbang is pleased to announce the 7th Annual Commission Competition!|
|Deadline:||15 April 2017|
|Date Posted:||25 January 2017|
Composers must submit:|
• A work of chamber music written in 2012 or later, for 2-7 players and/or singers, with or without electronics. It is recommended that the submitted work feature bass clarinet, trombone, trumpet, and/or male voice (though not required). Inclusion of a score (PDF) and recording is required (MIDI realizations are NOT accepted).
• CV (PDF required)
Rules and Regulations:
• Eligible composers include any citizen OR current resident of the United States.
• There is NO FEE for participating in this competition
• The deadline for this submission is April 15th, 2017.
• The winning composer will receive a prize of $433 as a commission to write a new piece to be premiered in New York City by loadbang in Spring 2018.