ABLAZE Records ELECTRONIC MASTERS Series
|ABLAZE Records ELECTRONIC MASTERS Series|
|Summary:||Electroacoustic commercial release|
|Deadline:||01 April 2017|
|Date Posted:||25 August 2016|
Have you got a great recording of your original electronic or electroacoustic composition that you would like issued on a commercially released CD?|
Now is your chance with the ABLAZE Records call for Master tapes.
Submit your mastertape (digital recordings only please) to us for your chance to win a place on our ELECTRONIC MASTERS Vol. 6 CD. If our expert panel of composers and audio engineers chooses your work, you will win a spot on our FIFTH ELECTRONIC MASTERS CD. This will entitle you to a partially subsidized commercial release of your work worldwide during 2017.
1. The works can be for any ELECTRONIC OR ELECTROACOUSTIC medium and can include instrumental or vocal resources.
2. For any works involving texts the composer must also submit proof of copyright clearance and permission for use on a commercial recording.
3. The work must be a studio (rather than a ‘live’) recording
4. Works must be fully edited/mixed to a version suitable for mastering to a CD publication
5. Works must be in digital format (WAV/BWAVE file to at least 48K sample rate and at 24 bit resolution)
6. Include notes about any performers, composer and work
What we are looking for:
1. Very high quality recordings
2. Very high quality works
3. Very high quality performances
Who is Eligible:
Any composer without restriction as to style of music, age or nationality may submit a mastertape for consideration.
APRIL 1, 2017