TAK Ensemble Call for Scores
|TAK Ensemble Call for Scores|
|Summary:||Chamber Call for Scores|
|Date Posted:||02 July 2014|
The TAK ensemble is excited to announce its first ever call for scores concert. Any composer, regardless of region, age or nationality is eligible to submit (a maximum) of one work for the ensemble. Accepted works will be performed in a concert at Brooklyn’s Shapeshifter Lab in the spring of 2015. Please submit works involving any combination of soprano voice, flute, clarinet, violin, and percussion. Works involving up to one additional instrument (not listed above) will also be considered. Works involving electronics will also be considered.|
- Please submit a PDF score as well as an mp3 recording (if available)
- Please note that MIDI realizations will not be accepted.
- There is an application fee of $10
- It is possible to submit works which have been previously performed, but not those which have previously been published.
- Only digital submissions will be accepted
The jury will consist of members of the ensemble.
Winners will be announced in September 2014.
For more information about the ensemble, please visit: http://www.takensemble.com/members.html