mise-en music festival 2014
|mise-en music festival 2014|
|Deadline:||01 August 2013|
|Date Posted:||24 May 2013|
ensemble mise-en will be curating a contemporary music festival in NYC in June 2014 (exact date TBA). We would like to invite you to submit your music for consideration in the festival concert programs. The guidelines for the submissions are as follows:|
1. Applicants may be of any nationality and age.
2. Selected composers must be present at the festival in June 2014 in New York City.
3. There is NO FEE for your submission.
4. You may only send one piece per category.
5. Submission Categories:
- Works for mixed ensemble (1-14 players)*
- Works for fixed media (stereo)
- Works for mixed ensemble with fixed media
- New piece/performance proposal (1 page max.)
- flute, oboe, clarinet, bassoon, horn, trumpet, trombone, percussion**, piano, 2 violins, viola, violoncello and contrabass
**vibraphone, glockenspiel, concert bass drum, rainstick, slap stick, claves, cow bells, wood blocks, triangle, cymbals, kick drum, snare drum, tom-toms and ocean drums. other small percussion instruments might be available.
- August 1st, 2013
IMPORTANT -- we will not accept any hard copies or email submissions. All submissions should be made via the following website. Please make sure that your links are available until March 31st, 2014.
If you would like to support mise-en music festival 2014, please consider:
- Liking our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/miseen)
- Making a contribution (http://www.mise-en.org/support/)
Any and all donations are greatly appreciated. Thank you very much for your interest, and we are looking forward to receiving your music!
Moon Young HA
composer / director