- March 3, 2014 (7.00 pm). Lausanne (CH), SMC Lausanne. "Black Rock Unfolding" for cello & live-electronics by Arne DEFORCE, cello & Roel DAS, electronics.
- March 19, 2014 (12.00 am). Brussels (B), Flagey Studio 1. Live Broadcast on Klara (VRT Classical Radio network). "Black Rock Unfolding" for cello & live-electronics by Arne DEFORCE, cello & Roel DAS, electronics.
- June 19, 2014 (8.00 pm). Mulhouse (F), tba. Selection of 12 Preludes by Debussy by the Symphony Orchestra of Mulhouse conducted by Patrick DAVIN.
- October 4, 2014 (8.00 pm). Vilvoorde (B), Het Bolwerk. First Performance of "title tba" for 8 players by Ensemble Oxalys.
- December 12, 2014 (8.15 pm). Amsterdam (NL), Concertgebouw, Grote Zaal. "Symphony n° 6" for orchestra & live-electronics by the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra conducted by David ROBERTSON with NN, electronics.
- October 3, 2015 (8.00 pm). Antwerpen (B), deSingel. First Performance of "Shakespeare Sonnets" for 8-part mixed chorus and 14 wind players by Collegium Vocale Gent & I Solisti del Vento conducted by Philippe HERREWEGHE.