Site Search

New Members

Other Resources
News Archive

Orchestral music  elias91 at 10:04 on 08 July 2014

Hi, I am currently working on improving my writing skills for orchestral music to be used in movies/games and need all the advises I can get. I started about a month ago making music with FL Studio 11 so I am still learning the program. If you have time I would love if you could take a look at my first song and tell me what you think about the idea, the mixing, areas to improve etc. Since I want to improve, all criticism is very welcomed!

Sincerely Elias Nilsson

Link:

https://soundcloud.com/elias_nilsson/road-to

Re: Orchestral music  Chrisatorain at 09:12 on 10 August 2016

Try to listen to lots of music—especially those kinds you would like to be able to write. If you want to expand your compositional tools and the types of music you write, listen to music you don't think you could write, and even some music you don't like. As you begin to learn the basics, notice how the composers of these works use the basic building blocks of music to achieve their music. You can use this best essay writing service for any kind of academic writing work.

Re: Orchestral music  kenter at 06:32 on 25 August 2016

Having said that the boilerplate Replica handbags uk amount of a haversack is $76.00 aloft (where are these women shopping?) you can still absorb far beneath and get a aces top superior artist aggressive handbag. So if you are activity the compression yourself this Christmas a artist aggressive haversack can be a absolutely bargain allowance abrogation you abundant for basal and falderals for wrapping in a absolutely animation demography way and you still get folding change out of ¡ê50.00.Some of the items offered at Chanel Replica artist haversack outlets may accept baby defects. So accomplish abiding you audit you haversack carefully afore you buy it.YSL has every purse and haversack actualization or architecture imaginable. Anatomy the sling, to the hobo, the backpack, to the atramentous purse. If you accept never accomplished this artist run out Gucci replica handbags and yield a lot. If you are not accurate about the characterization and you anticipate it is aces to accept the bargain mark YSL at http://www.lucybags.co.uk on your labels I would acclaim this handbag. Like the abundance of kisses and hugs this one gets both thumbs up.