noiseman (19/9)
  musicswan (17/9)
  fjbeppe (14/9)
  JamesG (13/9)
  sonatina_3 (12/9)

» Full C:T Members List

Other Resources
News Archive

New: Add music files and scores to forum posts  David Bruce at 16:20 on 24 August 2009

We're delighted to offer some exciting new functionality to the CompositionToday forums - members can now add image files (.gif and .jpg), score files in PDF or Sibelius Scorch format, and music files in MIDI and MP3 format. We hope this will enable members to post examples of music they are talking about and altogether provide a stimulus for more discussion on the C:T forums.

To add the files simply tick the checkbox when you are posting your comment and you will be taken to the upload page. The file will then automatically appear below your post. I am attach an MP3 beneath this one as an example.

MP3 File Attached:

Re: New: Add music files and scores to forum posts  scott_good at 20:17 on 24 August 2009

rock!

thanks david.

Re: New: Add music files and scores to forum posts  nickscott at 13:50 on 26 August 2009

Great, this was a feature sorely lacking in the forum section. Good addition! Would be nice if we could put an image half-way through a post...but maybe I'm just being picky...

Re: New: Add music files and scores to forum posts  Misuc at 14:32 on 17 September 2009

Great! I am sorry I didn't come across this posting before. I want to thank David for this - and to invite anybody who was thinking of quitting (Martin?) to stay and everyone to use these facilities. 'Composition Today' can now be more or less what we chose to make it.
I, for one, will be sending in some current ideas for comment, discussion, whatever...

Re: New: Add music files and scores to forum posts  scott_good at 03:01 on 18 September 2009

Misuc,

Please do! We need some material to chew on.