Site Search

Other Resources
News Archive

Meeting other London composers  mattratcliffe81 at 11:19 on 11 November 2008

Hi there everybody, I'm new to london want to meet and talk to other London-based composers. Does anyone know of any groups who organise symposia or anything like that? If so please do get in touch!
Many thanks,

Re: Meeting other London composers  Ainsley at 09:32 on 26 December 2011

Hello there and welcome to composition today. I guess you are new to London and I am sure that you are longing to meet some composes that are London based here. I will try and let you know if I can come up with groups who are organizing Symposia

What are the things that we should consider before buying <a href="">computer speakers</a> ?

Re: Meeting other London composers  Baltakas at 10:32 on 19 June 2015

I will start a new class at the Maastricht Academy of Music in september (
The school is internationally renowned: currently 442 students of around forty-eight different nationalities study in Maastricht and english is the common language. The Academy of Music offers both Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees.
Please spread the word among potential students!

Despite expiration of the deadline for general registration, the registration for composition students is still possible. The entrance examination will take place during the last week of august. Register for a Bachelor’s or Master’s programme via Studielink:
More info: